Friday, March 27, 2009

CONTENTS, OBJECTIVE & VISION SETALIBOY BLOG

CONTENTS

This contents of my blog will be divided into six sections as follows:

  1. Dustbin thoughts
  2. Remembrance.
  3. Siblings
  4. SAHOCA
  5. On His Majesty Service
  6. Twilight Years.

OBJECTIVE
My objective in establishing this blog are as follows:

Firstly, this is an opportunity that will provide me the media to spend my precious retirement life in polishing my lousy writings which I sorely missed during my working life while at the same breath it will provide me with an appropriate platform for me to throw my thoughts. This will be in the Dustbin Thoughts section.

Secondly, I would like to share my fond memories of my earlier life with my family especially my three children and four grand children. As such they would understand me better if they have a depth knowledge of my roots and back ground. This will be in the Remembrance section.

Thirdly, I would like to dedicate this to my new extended family members after my marriage and to share our joys and sorrows with them as the size and quantum are getting more extended each year. This will be in the Siblings section.

Fourthly, I would like to share the fond memories of my school life at the Sultan Abdul Hamid College, Alor Setar with my surviving classmates, teachers and fellow Collegians. I owe College a lot as the College has brought me into the world of English Education and also prepared me to face the real world. This will be in the SAHOCA section.

Fifthly, I would like also to share my experiences of 31 years in the Kedah Civil Service. This series will be in the On His Majesty Service section.

Lastly, I would like also to share with my fellow retirees about our common dilemma in facing aging process and the remedial actions that should be taken to ease our health burdens. This series will be in my Twilight Years section.

VISION

I do sincerely hope that my blog will provide a very humble beginning for me to be a blogger in tandem with the rapid development of the Malaysian ICT industry and also in the enhancement of virtual exchange of knowledge among Malaysians in the spirit of Malaysia Boleh. InsyaAllah.




No comments:

Post a Comment