Sunday, December 20, 2009

O.H.M.S.14: A NEW SON OF ABDULLAH

From left: Nur Alya, Adli, Nana, myself, Muhammad Daniel Scott Bonnin, Nadiah, Afiq, Zamzam and Nur Aisyah.

On 4th. April 2009. I posted on my blog O.H.M.S : 4, about the four sons of Abdullah that has served as Assistant District Officers in the District and Land Offices of Baling in 1974. The four of us were Syed Unan Mashri Syed Abdullah, Abdul Wahab bin Abdullah, Abdul Mukthi bin Abdullah and myself Syed Zain bin Syed Abdullah. Sadly to say, on my blog posted on 22nd. June 2009, we were shaken by the news that Allah has taken one of the sons of Abdullah that was Allahyarham Haji Abdul Wahab bin Abdullah.

However with the grace of Allah, on Sunday 29.11.2009 we were lucky to meet another son of Abdullah that was Abdul Mukthi’s son in law Muhammad Daniel Scott Bonnin bin Abdullah. Although the atmosphere of the wedding ceremony was of happiness all around, yet I could feel the sadness of Mukthi whereby the next day, his three adourable grandsons would leave him for Hawaii. I fully sympathized with Mukthi but I am very confident that Mukthi could handle the acid test of his life as he is now a changed man to the better physically and holistically. Insya Allah.


1 comment:

  1. Assalamualaikum Pak Tuan, I'm not sure if that's what I should address you. Sebab Abah pun panggil Pak Tuan jugak. Ni Nadiah ni. Apa habaq? What a coincedence jumpak blog Pak Tuan. I was just typing Abdul Mukthi on Google Search to see what comes up and your blog is one of them.

    ReplyDelete