Thursday, January 14, 2010

SAHOCA 20: OBLIGATION


H.S.(D} 34/95 Mukim Naga, District of Kubang Pasu


Two months ago, Halim has entrusted to me the land title (H.S.(D) 34/95, PT 3053, Mukim Naga, District of Kubang Pasu) in which his bungalow was located in Bandar Darul Aman, Jitra. My mission was to get the registered land owner, Dato’ Idrus Zainol to transfer the said land to Halim because Halim has unknowingly built his bungalow on Darus’s plot of land. As age is catching up very fast with us, naturally both of them would like to see their dispute settled.

Luckily for me, Dato’ Idrus Zainol did came back to Kedah on 10.01.2010. On Monday,11.01.2010 after having our traditional breakfast of Nasi Ayam Kampung at Mejeed Restaurant, Darus has graciously agreed to accompany me to the Kubang Pasu District Land Office. Mr. Amirul Hidayat Shahbuddin, the Assistant Land Administer attested the transfer of the said land from Darus to Halim. With that attestation and with the blessing of Allah, I was able to accomplish my mission as entrusted by Halim. That is what friends are for.

1 comment:

  1. Good day, I would like you get your contact please. I need to meet Dato' Idrus Zainol for rent out his building at Seri Kembangan. I am searching for him and his contact in many ways. Could you please help me on this matter?

    You kind assistance is highly appreciated.

    Thank you.
    Selva
    01137637905

    ReplyDelete