Wednesday, November 25, 2009

SIBLINGS 57:BLOGGER'S LIFE

When I posted a lot of kitten stories for my grand children's perusal in my blog, my loyal blog surfers were complaining about over exposure of cats. I think Nayah is mostly frustrated by the cats for she does not know personally about the attributes of the cats.
I do really feel sorry and sympathise with my loyal blog surfers but they must also appreciate my predicaments in getting the materials from human beings for my blog. Human beings always show their disgusts when seeing me focusing my camera on them. For the young and old, they would always look upon me with distrust.
I am always in a dilemma when posting human being photographs in my blog. Some were not happy because their photographs did not appear and some were hurt because their photographs did appear in my blogs. Some human beings wanted their physical appearance to look slimmer although their actual physiques say otherwise. Some would turn their faces away or walked away from my camera focus point as shown by the examples below.
So which way would i have to turn to . Please pity me also lah my loyal blog surfers.
Looking away
Both siblings looking away

The sister would look down on the plate while her younger brother would walk away from the lens of my camera. Sorry to say but cats do not behave in such a manner

4 comments:

  1. We will c u in court.... (badminton court)...
    KERNA MULUT BADAN BINASA!!!!!
    No heart feelin... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. answer us now dato'

    ReplyDelete
  3. My only regret was that I did not take the photograph of Pak Adik counting the money of RM 400.00 with a packet of bubur asyura on 28.12.2009 which could easily portray as an inducement for not taking the matter to court. Otherwise the matter would easily be thrown out of court.

    Any way sawadikap for the journey to Phuket has made the residents of Sungai Merap and Jalan Menteri more rigourous in responding to my blog posted on 25.11.2009. After a lapse of one month, I thought the particular residents would not glance at my blog but Phuket has changed everything. Kap kun mak and please do not run from my lenses in the future for I would not have any material to write in my blog. Happy tom yam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mana blh x tgk blog. sebelum p x dak cita. sibuk kot dgn cucu. mujur depa x saman ke court badminton. sawadikam

    ReplyDelete